Skip to main content

I’ve selected all lines and made them all the same size, but this one still seems different. Is this intentional, because it doesn’t have any text?

Hi @Karen.Stewart, thanks for posting in the community! Check out this post for instructions on how to increase the width of shapes and lines: 

In your document, can you select each of the lines that seem different, and check in the toolbar to confirm the line widths? If you adjust the line widths to be the same but they still appear different, can you please share a screenshot of this in your reply?

Yes, I have done that, that is where my original screenshot came from.

Hi @Karen.Stewart, thanks for the response and for confirming that! Do you mind sharing the document support pin for this document so we can take a closer look?

Here you go… 7hk03vaTcX4O

Hi @Karen.Stewart, thanks for your response and for additional information! To clarify, do you see the same issue occur in other documents? Additionally, could you try toggling off WebGL and see if that resolves the issue? 

Hi Addie - that  worked… but is there a way to turn it off for all of the pages at once in the workbook?

Hi @Karen.Stewart, thanks for the response! To clarify, turning off WebGL resolved the issue? If so, toggling it off will turn it off for all pages in the document. 

Hi Addie - Yes, that worked… I didn’t realize I was in another workbook when I turned it off again. Thanks for your help.

Hi @Karen.Stewart, no problem! We’re always happy to help! Please feel free to come back to the community if you ever have other questions 😀