Skip to main content

I have one document with different pages some of them are in landscape and others in portrait. If I want to make a PDF of this I have to choose between landscape or portrait but that is just not the intention. How can I put a document in PDF some pages of which are in portrait and others in landscape.

Hi Garrit 

Thanks for reaching out in the Lucidchart Community! Just to confirm that I understand your question correctly you are trying to export a document with many pages to PDF and would like each one of those pages to keep the format you have set on your page settings? If that’s the case you can do that! If you do not toggle on “Set Page Size” when adjusting your download settings you will not be prompted to choose a single format to all pages. Therefore the document will export retaining the original page settings. Could you try that and let me know if that does the trick?

For more information on how to export your documents to different formats please review our Export/Download Your Lucidchart Documents article from the Lucidchart Help Center and let me know if you have any further questions.