Skip to main content

Hi! I'm new to Lucidchart and I'm using a wacom and everytime I try to click + drag and object the entire page gets dragged (panned). If I want to move any object I have to first click it to select it then drag it to move it. I've manage to reset this behaviour sometimes by force reloading the tab but after interacting with a few objetc it would default back to the page-dragging behaviour.

This doesn't happen if I use the computer's pad nor I found any setting that controls this either on Lucidchart not the wacom.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Hi Max

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart community! Most other users encountering this or similar problems have been able to restore the drag functionality by refreshing the page or by logging out and then logging in to their Lucidchart account. If neither of these resolves the issue it is also worth testing the following: 

• Try opening your document in a private or incognito window. Private/incognito windows disable cookies cache and browser extensions that could potentially contribute to this issue.

• Try connecting to a different network. Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed issues. 

If none of the above helps to resolve the issue please submit a support ticket here. In that ticket please include the following information so we can take a closer look:

• A screenshot of the issue.

• The URL to your document.

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

Hope this helps! Thanks for your help and patience.

Yes. I’m having the same problem. Lucid Spark doesn’t seem to work well with a wacom tablet. 

Hi @gthom, thanks for adding to this thread!

Unfortunately, Wacom tablets are not specifically optimized/supported in Lucid. While Lucidspark  should work with any touch screen computer or Wacom tablet you might attach to it, there are some limits to functionality on these devices.

Some users that use Wacom tablets have mentioned that restarting the tablet or reconnecting it can sometimes resolve these types of issues.

We are continuously looking for ways to improve our products and your input is the most effective way to achieve that goal. You can post new ideas in the Lucid Community and these ideas will be shared with our product development team for consideration. Before sharing your idea, please explore our community to find existing suggestions about Wacom tablet compatibility. Upvote or comment to voice your support, as all feedback is channeled through our community.

Apologies for any inconvenience and thanks for your feedback! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.