Skip to main content

There is an issue in loading my existing documents. My existing documents disappeared. Lucid Chart says contact administrator

Open Lucid Chart application through Zuora Okta,
On Lucid Chart Home page, not showing any of my previous Lucid Chart Documents
It is showing error as attached

Hi @Sriram D T , thank you for posting in the community. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with loading your documents list. 

As a first step, can you please try opening your account in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Would you mind connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable) to rule out any connection or security issues? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to your internet security/speed or browser issues, and these steps will help us eliminate that possibility. If you’re wondering if you’re experiencing a different issue, please take a look at this Community post to ensure that we are on the same page.

If that does not help, please send a screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

Thank you for your help and patience. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions! 💗