Skip to main content

If I use Lucidspark with Slack does it mean that I can do all of my sharing exclusively through Slack? Do I have to log into Lucidspark at all to share boards?

Hi there thanks for posting in the community! For detailed step-by-step instructions on setting up your integration with Slack please view this Integrate Lucidspark with Slack article from our Help Center. Once the integration is installed you will see Lucidspark appear as a new app in your Slack instance.

To create a new board from within Slack you can either click the lightning bolt shortcuts button and select Lucidspark or you can type the command /lucidspark into the message field.

To share a Lucidspark board within Slack you can copy and paste your board link in any Slack channel or direct message or use the sharing dialogue within Lucidspark.

Finally if you click Board Notifications Slack will direct you to Lucidchart where you can determine if you receive notifications when someone comments on your board shares a board or folder with you or requests access to your board or folder. You allow notifications for when someone requests access to your board you can also manage their permissions directly through Slack. 

I hope this helps! If you have any additional questions please post them below!