Solved

Insert Last Modified By potential bug

Badge

On both Chrome and Edge, when I use the Insert - Last Modified By field, it briefly shows the name and then disappears.

If I close the diagram I am using and then re-open, the name re-appears but then disappears as soon as a change is made (and the page saves).

Does this happen to other users?

icon

Best answer by Leianne C 2 May 2024, 07:01

View original

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @AdamShaw 

That's quite unusual! Were you able to capture a screenshot of the issue?

If so, please share it with out here. Lucid support team can directly access and examine the screenshot to better understand the problem and provide assistance.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Hi @AdamShaw, thank you for posting and @Humas1985 for assisting! I was able to reproduce the issue described and it looks like you’ve come across a bug. I have reported this to our development team. 

I apologize for any disruption this may cause, and I will update this thread with any new information about a fix.

Please follow along on this thread for updates, and post any additional questions or concerns below.

Badge

The post is marked as Solved, but I am still seeing this issue. Is it “Solved” because there is now a ticket with the devs, or should I re-report this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Simon S., thanks for joining this thread, and apologies for the confusion. We used the “best answer” to highlight that this is in fact a bug and that our development team is aware of the issue. The issue itself is not yet resolved, but we’ll continue to update this thread with information for you and others who might be experiencing the same thing. I’ve gone ahead and added your report to the case!

Badge

Does the team have an external ticketing system so we can see the progress of the work on this issue? This issue is greatly affecting my team. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Stan P., thanks for your comment. Unfortunately, we do not have a public ticketing system, but I assure you that our community and support teams are monitoring this issue closely and will proactively share an update as soon as we have one via this thread. I am sorry for the frustration this is causing! I’ve gone ahead and added your report to the case as well.