Skip to main content

I'm a new Lucidchart user. I've created some terrific charts and now want to include them in a PowerPoint slide deck. For my situation I find it best to include the charts as saved images by selecting the "Show as Saved Image" option on a PP slide thru the PP addin.

HOWEVER the images are a bit blurry especially the text. Is there a way to indicate the image quality when selecting the "Show as Saved Image" option? 

I notice that I can export or download a chart directly from Lucidchart (via the browser) and select the image type (jpeg png etc.) AS WELL AS the print quality (300 dpi) etc. I want to associate the same quality when selecting the "Show as Saved Image" option from a PP slide!

Hi Ned 

Thanks for reaching out in the Lucidchart Community! Unfortunately what you are trying to do is not currently supported in Lucidchart. However you should be able to insert your diagrams into a PowerPoint slide deck with our Add-in for Microsoft PowerPoint 2016. For more information please review our Microsoft Integrations article from the Lucidchart Help Center. 

Alternatively you can export your diagram as an image as you mentioned and then insert it into your presentation. To go over the details of how to export your Lucidchart documents as PDFs PNGs and JPEGs check out our Export/Download Your Lucidchart Documents article

If neither of these options are a good fit for you I’d recommend submitting a feature request explaining your use case by filling out this form.