Skip to main content

I would like to upload data from an excel file on a timeline in LucidSpark as Lucid Cards. But even if I name the columns exactly the same as the fields on the cards the moment I have to match the column headers to the fields the list to select from stays blank. 

Below a screenshot of the import data matching screen and one of the CSV file.

I see a lot of posts here about import not working for csv files but none where the data matching screen is involved... Thanks for your help!

Hello 

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! I am going to transfer this thread over to a ticket so we can get more personal information about the document. You should be hearing from me shortly!

Hi @muellerf, thanks for your post here! We’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products I’ve also converted your post to an idea so that it’s visible to others within the Product Feedback section of the community - from here, they can upvote it and add details of their own. You can find your post here: 

For more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post: