Skip to main content
Solved

I have a Mermaid code from ChatGPT for a flowchart. How do you transform that code to a diagram in Lucidchart?

• 27 October 2023
  • 3 replies

I have a Marmaid code from ChatGPT for a flowchart. How do you transform that code to a diagram in Lucidchart?

Comments

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi Nicole thanks for your post! Unfortunately Lucidchart doesn't directly support diagram builds from Mermaid. If you're able to use UML markup instead I would recommend our UML markup tool which will automatically generate a sequence diagram based on your input. I hope this helps! If you'd like to share more detail about your use case for Mermaid specifically we'd love to hear your feedback in this thread. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Nicole L!  Have you seen our recently released Lucid GPT feature? Check it out here: https://help.lucid.co/hc/en-us/articles/18974741074708-Create-AI-generated-diagrams-using-the-Lucid-GPT

In addition, I am on the product team here at Lucid and am actively investigating some features that may further help your use case. If you’d be interested in meeting with me to discuss, I’d love to learn from you! Let me know if you’re up for it and we can send more info to the email associated with your account. Thanks!

Badge

I am excited to share that Lucid has released the ability to create a diagram using mermaid code syntax! We support 8 different diagram types including: flowchart, sequence, class, state, C4, gantt, and entity relationship diagrams. Try it out for yourself or learn more here