Skip to main content

Hello Team,

I have a 5-lane pool.  I want to adjust both the height and width of the lanes...either individually or all at once.  I don’t want to drag to adjust the size.  I want the ability to input H x W  values--something like 2” x 10”.  How do I make this happen?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

Hi Kcrossley, 

I created a quick chart using the “Business process flow example” template to review this behavior.  I do not see a way to set the size of the swimlanes in an absolute fashion like you are requesting.  I do see that you can dynamically adjust the length of the swim lane as defined by the placement of the swim lane description (The green arrow in the screenshot below).

The width of the swim lanes aren’t as easy to manage since adjustments will only apply to the single lane you have selected, not all lanes. (Red arrow)

I’d also love to be able to adjust features with X and Y values.  With the existing product feature set, if I were going to try to make the swim lanes super consistent, I would create a single swim lane with my specific needs and then make adjustments in the advanced options to move from 1 swim lane to 5 swim lanes so that they were all consistent.  (green box)

Hope this helps!

Cheers, 

Chris Mosch

I’ve opened the following Ideas to address this issue.  Feel free to review and upvote…

Thanks,

Kevin

Thanks @kcrossley  I’ve jumped in and upvoted.  Enjoy the rest of your week!