Skip to main content

How to mirror/flip a horizontal this hierarchy diagram in Lucidchart from left to right? I wonder why only have one direction selection 🙂.

RUxn6jGgASzcjDpsdT7SZg.png

Hi there

Thanks for reaching out! Looks like you're using a template for the Persuasion map diagram. We're not currently able to change the direction of the flow but we care about your feedback. If you’re willing to share, we’d love to hear more details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience posted in the Product Feedback section of the community - from here, other users can upvote it and add details of their own. As a workaround you can manually drag the shapes and lines to be on opposite sides of the canvas!

Hope this helps!

I've added this to the "Feature Request" page. I too need this feature!

Hi @network a thanks for continuing this thread and adding your thoughts to our feature request form! Our development team will review your feedback and use case as they consider improvements to the product. In the meantime the workaround Ryan provided above remains the best option. Please let me know if you have any additional questions!