Skip to main content

We have a Lucidspark integration with Azure Devops (ADO). It works great to import stories from ADO, create ADO cards in Lucidspark, and sync them back and forth. How do I get the “Estimated_Points” field in ADO to display on a Lucid Card? The video showing the ADO/Lucidspark integration shows a “story points” field on Lucid Cards, but I don’t see it on *my* Lucid Cards - the only options seem to be “Priority” and “Assignee”. And the Dynamic Table offers “Estimate” as a pivot row/column, but there is no “Estimate” field in ADO (at least that I see). Help!

Hi @Healthmark Scrum Master, thanks for your post, and apologies for the confusion! As it currently stands, no matter what you have in ADO, we will always map "Effort" fields to "Story Points". If "Effort" is missing then nothing will display within Lucidspark (even if points are not missing), which I suspect is what is occurring here. So, currently only Effort (from ADO) will show up in Lucid for a feature card.  

Thank you, Micah. Just to be clear, we are working with User Stories in ADO. “Effort” is not a field available for us. Also, “Effort” is not listed as an option in the pivot of the Dynamic Table. There is only “Estimate”. Is it the same thing?

Hi @Healthmark Scrum Master, thanks for the clarification and for your patience here while I checked internally. I’ve confirmed that we only pull from “effort” to populate story points - if you don’t see this option, it’s likely that your admin hasn’t enabled it. Unfortunately, this does mean that without “effort”, you’ll not be able to incorporate points into your cards and dynamic matrix. I apologize for the inconvenience! We’re very interested in your feedback here, and want to understand how this integration could best meet your needs - if you’re willing to share more about your use case, we’d love to hear more in our Product Feedback Space

Please let me know if you have further questions!

Hi! Abby here from Lucid. I thought you, and others who might come across this topic in the future, might be interested in Lucid’s Agile Trusted User Group. This group is made up of passionate, experienced users who regularly use agile methodologies in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team and share insights about your workflows, pain points, and needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s agile tools. 🎉 You can learn more and apply here. Thanks!