Skip to main content

How do you resize the Lucidchart control panel?

• 3 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello!

I am new to Lucidchart and some how made a change that caused the Lucid chart control panel to get really small:

Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks for the help.

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi Bob! 

Thanks for posting your question in the Community! Based on your screenshot it looks like your internet browser is zoomed out. You can zoom back in by selecting View > Zoom In on your internet browser toolbar. There are various keyboard shortcuts for zooming depending on the browser you are using but the same principal of using the "View" option in your browser toolbar should be true across internet browsers. 

Please note: The Lucidchart toolbar will zoom in and out of your Lucidchart document where as your browser toolbar will zoom in and out of the entire web browser. 

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

hello! I am having this issue as well. This is not something that can be adjusted by the web browser in my personal case. The Lucid Charts UI work panels and documents page are unreadable.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi Michelle 

Thanks for posting in the Community! Based on your screenshot it looks like it's your web browser that is zoomed out. Another way you can zoom in is by selecting the three dots on the far right corner of your browser to change your zoom level as seen below:

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any additional questions.