Skip to main content

I am trying to print a readable version of the org chart I have created but I am unable to do so. I can get it to print in tabloid size but it is not readable. before I can purchase I need to be sure I am able to print. Thank you for any assistance you can provide!

Hi Kristin

Thanks for posting in the community! In order to print a more readable Org Chart it's helpful to ensure your Org Chart fits on one page tile in Lucidchart. As seen in the image below these larger dotted lines indicate a split between pages. In this case four page tiles are shown. Each of these tiles represents an 8.5x11 inch piece of paper. The more of these page tiles your diagram spans the smaller it will appear when printed. If you're able to fit the Org Chart on one page it will appear much larger and more visible. 

-viA9ut2YxjiBZHz0xk6jw.png

It may be helpful to change the overall layout of your chart using the 'Layout' tool in the Org Chart menu. 

If this does not help your Org Chart to print more visibly please review our Exporting and Printing article from the Lucidchart Help Center and let me know if you have any additional questions about how to set your up document for successful printing!

I created an org chart and there is text and boxes on the page and they fit on 1 page but when I export as PDF nothing exports - it appears to be a blank page and when I try to print nothing prints on the page.  Why is this happening?  Can you tell me as soon as possible?

Hi Kavita 

Thanks for reaching out! Can you please make sure that your document only contains one page tab? If the issue persists please try to copy/paste the contents of the org chart onto a new blank document and trying to print again. If you are still experiencing an issue can you please provide the URL to the document and a screenshot of the issue? Thanks!

Hi

I have created a chart and saved it. When I choose to export it as PDF or Print i see a blank page. Please advise 

PSHO0jWXBwOzWqvYAQESdg.png

n7Ex135jJJfOCgkkPAMUJA.png

Hi Rudolf

Thanks for continuing this thread! It looks like the page you are trying to export and print is a Master Page. Due to this it will be omitted from the downloaded/printed version of your document. To solve this issue convert your Master Page into a Page before exporting by left clicking on your Master Page tab and selecting "Convert to Page" (see gif below).

Hope this helps!

Thanks Clara

It helps