Skip to main content

Pretty straightforward question. I've got pages in one document that I want to move into another document. Is that possible? Or do I have to copy all the elements from the pages and past them into new blank pages in the other document?

Thanks for the help! 

Found it.

Within a document.

• INSERT Tab

• IMPORT Page

• Select from My Documents or other Lucidchart folder.

Note. I saw this feature but instead of testing it I assumed that it meant import from "My Documents" on my computer.

Still...is there another way to move a page from the Documents View?

Hi David thanks for the post! Can you clarify what you mean by moving a page from the Documents View?

Hi Megan!

From within My Documents is there a way to locate a tab (page) within a document and drag and drop that into another document? Or some other method of moving whole page content?

Thanks!

Thanks for clarifying! Alternatively you could select all objects on your canvas (left-click and drag or Ctrl/Cmd + A) then copy them from your original document and paste them on a new page in your other document.

Otherwise at this time the import page method is the only route available to accomplish this. If you would like to see a drag and drop functionality implemented I recommend posting your idea on this page in the community. Ideas posted to this page are passed on to the product development team for their consideration and as a growing company we take our feature requests very seriously.