Skip to main content

How do I change photos for each person in an org chart? The instructions are "to manage an employee image select the shape and click [Photo] in the employee options bar." There is no [photo] appearing in the employee options bar on my document.

Hi Matt

Thanks for posting in the community! To change a photo in an org chart first double click on the chart itself and the employee whose photo you would like to change. A toolbar with popup on the right side. In this toolbar select Selection tools > Layout > Upload New Photo (see gif below).

If you have any further problems or questions please contact us via this Support form. Hope this helps!

Please can you update this for the new interface? I am having trouble changing photos in my chart. Thanks so much

Hi Alice

Thanks for continuing this thread! Below I have attached an updated gif for uploading new photos in Org Charts. The steps are very similar the Org Chart editor still lives on the right hand side of the editor. Please double click into the Org Chart to edit it and then select the employee whose photo you would like to replace. Then under "Layout" > "Shape Style" select "Upload New Photo".

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns about this. Hope this helps!