Skip to main content

How can I find out the date for the most recent document created within my account?

Hi Dina

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart community! You can see the date of the document most recently edited by clicking the 'List' button (seen below) at the top right of the Documents List.2ji_ivcKvvwhXJ4sDRkBHA.png

Once you've toggled to List view you should be able to see the date each document was last modified under 'Modified':

1UOHfIzip-RQBHFXZL3KTw.png

This does not show when the document was created but shows the date when changes were last made to the document. Unfortunately there is not a way to see the date a document was created in this view. I apologize for any inconvenience that may cause! If you have a Professional Team or Enterprise subscription you can use the revision history history feature to see all changes and edits made to a document. This will also show you the day the document was created.

If you'd like to request a feature to more easily see when your documents were created, please let our developers know by posting in the product feedback community space! Ideas shared here are reviewed by our product development team for consideration as we continuously work to improve Lucidchart. If you have any additional questions, please respond to this post.