Skip to main content

When I generate an embed code it shows all the layers at the same time which is not what we want. I'd like for the embed code to automatically show the LucidChart in presentation mode. Thanks.

Hi Diana

Thank you for posting in the Community! You have to select which layers you want visible and then select “sync visibility” within the layers manager. Then whatever is on the canvas will be what is shown on the embedded version.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Hi Liz. Thanks for your reply but perhaps I didn't phrase my question clearly. I don't want all the layers to appear with the embedded file. I would like the embed code to open the chart in presentation mode. Otherwise all you see is a jumble of layers that don't make sense when consolidated into one view. Thanks!

Hi Diane

Thank you for your response! My apologies for the confusion. You can hide the layers that you do not want to visible and then select "Sync Visibility" to reflect the current view in the embedded diagram. This will allow you to control the visible layers instead of showing all layers of your diagram. Below is a video that illustrates this process.

If you are still having trouble please submit a support ticket including the URL of your diagram by emailing support@lucidchart.com!