Skip to main content

Hello!

I have an ERD shape like this in my Lucidchart document and I would like to know if it is possible to change the "CorpID" row to a color that matches the parent table. I can see in the advanced shape that I'm able to create a striped table but I can only make the entire table a solid color or I can change the text color.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
uTruCBavW5olDWzm8Vvkow.png

Hello Damon

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart community! Unfortunately there is not currently a way to color only one row within this type of shape. Sorry about that!

Striping the table will allow you to differentiate the rows but the table color will apply to the whole table rather than a single row or rows.

We’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products. If you’re willing to share, we’d love to hear more details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience posted in the Product Feedback section of the community - from here, other users can upvote it and add details of their own.

Again my apologies for any hindrance this may cause in your work. If you have any further questions please let me know!