Skip to main content

I see how to alternate shaded rows and how to fill the whole table but is there a way to fill just one row with a color or highlight the text? Already used underline/bold but need a way to highlight certain rows in the table.

Hi Mikael

Thanks for posting in the Community! Unfortunately it is not currently possible to specify the fill color for an individual row within an entity shape. If you'd like to see this ability added to Lucidchart in the future would you mind adding this idea to our Product Feedback section? Ideas and suggestions submitted through this form are passed to our product development team for consideration. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Thanks Adam! I submitted it.

Is this still not a thing?

@ryangurnick_wk Unfortunately, this is not currently supported in Lucidchart. The below community post describes a potential workaround to differentiate columns or rows. 

We’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products. We would love to hear your feedback and details about your use case, please create an idea in our Product Feedback space and be sure to include details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience. This will also allow other users with similar requests to discover and upvote it, then add details of their own.

Finally, for more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post: