Skip to main content

Really want the ability to hide and/or group tabs in a document. It would help so we don't have to use MORE individual documents because our users get tired of scrolling but need to reference new and old work in a single place. 

Hey asawitoski

Thank you for posting in the Lucid community! Our sincere apologies for the delayed response on this thread - I wanted to follow up in case this answer may still be useful to you and to provide a solution for other users who see this thread in the future. 

There are a couple of things that have come to mind that may help. I am including a discussion about pages from our product ideas section of the community and another about layers from the Lucid Help Center. I think you may find what you are looking for there however if not please reach back out to our Support Team here.

If anyone else has an issue similar to this one please reach out to us at Support@LucidSupport.com

This doesn't solve the problem at all. I know how to create Pages within a document but why can't you hide them? In any other software you can hide tabs this isn't a unique ask. Layers is a complicated way to have to go about versioning. 

Hey asawitoski

Thanks for reaching back out! We're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our product feedback space? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

As a growing company we take our feature requests very seriously. We are continuously looking for how we can make our product more useful and effective for our users and we pass that information directly to our product development team.

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.