Skip to main content

I am trying to use lucidspark in an agile project. I am the scrum master and I think it is very interesting to have such a board to share our thoughts. However I would not like the writer of each comment/not to be shown to others. Is that possible?

Thank you.

Hi Mike thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! To clarify are you referring to names as they appear alongisde comments in the comment panel? In the example below this is the "You" label on a comment I've created.

zt4j-3ADyOIiuXxjIlfgpg.png

If so it's unfortunately not possible to disable this. However if you invite others to your board as Guest Collaborators they will be assigned a random name which will prevent association of edits to the board including comments with any specific person. To learn more take a look at the linked article from the Lucidspark Help Center. 

If you'd like to see support in the future for disabling names on comments our development team would love to learn more about your use case via the Product Feedback space in this community. They use feedback submitted here to prioritize improvements to Lucidspark! Thanks for your feedback - let me know if you have any additional questions below!

Hi Mike! Abby here from Lucid. I thought you, and any others who might come across this topic in the future, might be interested in Lucid’s Agile Trusted User Group. This group is made up of passionate, experienced users who regularly use agile methodologies in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team and share insights about your workflows, pain points, and needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s agile tools. 🎉 You can learn more and apply here. Thanks!