Skip to main content

I signed up for the individual premium plan and am attempting to use the Google Docs extension. I installed it but when I try logging in I am getting the following message. Do I need a higher tier account that just the individual account?

"You're trying to access a premium feature. Upgrade to enjoy Advanced Integrations and much more."

Hi Malik thanks for posting in the community - I'm happy to help! Our Individual accounts do normally have access to the Google Docs Sheets and Slides integration. However there is unfortunately a bug currently preventing free and Individual users from accessing those add-ons so while they are ordinarily available to free and individual users users are receiving an incorrect paywall message preventing them from actually using them.

Our development team is aware of the issue and I've added your case to the report. I am so sorry for the inconvenience and I'll be sure to let you via this thread when I have an update. Please let me know if you have questions or concerns in the meantime!

In the meantime as a workaround I recommend exporting your diagram from Lucidchart as an image which you can then insert into Google Docs. 

As a workaround I tried to generate the slide from Lucid [SEND to Google Slides} ; The message I get 

This app is blocked

This app tried to access sensitive info in your Google Account. To keep your account safe Google blocked this access.

Is this related to the bug ?

Hi Nanno thanks for continuing this thread. Unfortunately we're experiencing several issues relating to our Google add-ons and this error when attempting to send your Lucidchart presentation to Google Slides is a separate problem. Our development team is aware and we are currently working with Google on a resolution. I am so sorry for the trouble and I'll be sure to update this thread with news regarding this issue as well. 

Apologies for any inconvenience this causes. If you need to move forward with your work immediately I recommend exporting your diagram from Lucidchart as image files to import into your Google Slides presentation. Please let me know if you have additional questions or concerns in the meantime!

@malik zee z Following up with good news! Our development team has resolved this issue with the Google add-ons incorrectly being blocked as a premium feature. You should now be able to use them without issue. Please give it a try and let me know right away if you continue to experience any trouble!

@nanno i Following up with good news - our development team has resolved the issue preventing you from exporting your Lucidchart presentation to Google Slides! Thanks for your patience while we worked with Google to provide a fix. Please give this a try and let me know right away if you continue to experience any trouble!