Skip to main content

Hi team,

I tried multiple times to export to given formats like jpeg and png. But download keeps failing. Also I checked the community and help for solution but still not working. please help.

Hi @rajat124 

Please take a reference in the below help article and also similar use cases were discussed in the community and you can take a look, whether that can help your requirement:

Troubleshooting: Export or print a document – Lucid

Downloading Image Results on Error | Community (lucid.co)

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!

Warm regards

Hey @rajat124 - have the above links helped you to resolve your issue? Sometimes the size of the diagram one is exporting can affect success rates. Also, are the elements of your diagram standard Lucid ones? Or have you added a lot of screenshots / external links?

hi Leo,

I’ve added about 8 screenshots; roughly less than 1mb in size. I was finally able to export after lots of hit and try but still not able to understand the error as no specific message is shown.

Thanks to the community for the help and prompt response.

hi Leo,

I’ve added about 8 screenshots; roughly less than 1mb in size. I was finally able to export after lots of hit and try but still not able to understand the error as no specific message is shown.

Let me investigate further and see if there any more detailed reasons as to why the export process might be causing you issues (if you can let me know the browser and version you’re using, and if MacOS or Windows, too that might help diagnose).

hi Leo,

Let me investigate further and see if there any more detailed reasons as to why the export process might be causing you issues (if you can let me know the browser and version you’re using, and if MacOS or Windows, too that might help diagnose).

Hi Leo,

Using MS Explorer (Version 123.0.2420.97) on Win11