Skip to main content
Solved

Frozen Lucid Cards out of Timeline Diagram

• 18 July 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi,

Many thanks in advance for your help!

I’m dragging and dropping Lucid Cards out of a  Timeline Diagram. When I do this, they freeze, I can’t move them anymore (they are not locked).

I don’t think that my document has too many shapes.

Sincerely,

Bruno 

Comments

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Good afternoon,

Are you still experiencing this issue? I tested with a Mac/Chrome combo and I am not having the same issue. That’s not at all to say it isn’t happening, just that I cannot reproduce. I am curious if this might be browser specific or maybe operating system. Can you tell me what type of computer you are using and what browser?

Badge +1

Hi,

Many thanks for your help!

Yes I still have this issue.

I’m using Chrome on a Dell Intel Core I7 Latitude 5440 on Windows 11.

I have tried on Edge and it’s the same.

Thanks again

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @Bruno B

Could you try opening your document in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Could you also try connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable)? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility. For help with opening an incognito window, please see this community post (in English).

If those don’t resolve the problem, can you please send the following information so I can take a closer look?

• A screenshot of the issue.
  • A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

Thanks in advance for your help and patience!

Badge +1

Hi,

Many thanks for your help.

So I have tried from home (with vpn type access) and at work and the issue is the same.

Also I have tried with a Chrome private connexion, still the same.

Here is a print screen of the problem, there is not much to see, I just can’t get that Card or any other to move.

I have no idea what this all means, I hope this makes sense to you.

Sincerely,
Bruno

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @Bruno B

Thank you for that additional info! Sorry for the delayed response. Can you please send a temporary Support PIN for this document? This will allow me to take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article.