Skip to main content

Many times my team will share direct links to a document (goes directly into the editor).  I can't seem to find a way from the editor to see which folder this document is in.  It would be great if there was a breadcrumb or navigation link next to the document name.  Am i simply missing this function somewhere else?

This is by far my #1 annoyance / missing feature daily

Hi Brian

Thanks for reaching out to the Lucid community. Unfortunately there is no way to see what folder a document is in from the editor. Since this would be helpful to you please let our development team know about the feature and its usefulness by creating a request in our Product Feedback space. As a workaround if you search the name of a document that has been shared with you and view the details of that document you will be able to see what folder it is saved in from there. Hope this helps!

I agree, This is a major missing feature for an enterprise platform that is available on things like Office365, Google, BOX, and available on competing Diagraming Tools.

Thank you @ct0420! If you’re willing, we’d love to see this as an idea in our Product Feedback space so that others can easily find and upvote the request. Thank you for taking the time to post!

If you click the Lucid logo in the top left of the document, it should open your document list to the folder containing the document in a new tab. There may be an extra click on the “Home” menu item depending on your permissions on the document.

If you don’t have access to the folder the document is in, it will take you to your My Documents folder.