Skip to main content
Solved

Figma and draw.io Lucidchart integration

• 23 February 2023
  • 1 reply

My company don't have plans to acquire lucid at this moment and they use Figma and Draw.io to design applications. I would to pay for individual license to create and maintain my jobs but I need to send this work to their platform.

I woul'd like to know if I can pay individual license create my diagrams in lucidchart and integrate with figma or draw.io to send my artifacts to company structure - maybe they love the solutions and acquire enterprise licenses.

Comments

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi Bruno thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! 

Yes we offer licenses for individual users - you can learn more about the differences between our plan types in this Lucidchart Plans article and Lucidspark Plans article from the Lucid Help Center. 

Regarding Figma - Lucid doesn't currently an integration for exporting Lucidchart diagrams or Lucidspark boards to Figma. However you might find our Embedded Link functionality in Lucidspark useful - this allows you to directly embed your Figma files into your Lucidspark board helping to centralize project information and provide additional context. Learn more about this here!

You can import Draw.io files by following the directions in this Help Center article

If you'd like to share additional details about your use case or what would make these integrations beneficial we'd love to hear more in this thread or our Product Feedback section.

Hope this is helpful! Please let me know if you have additional questions.