Skip to main content

I use TH Sarabun New font for Thai language but only diagram is showing up but not the font

Hi Pramote thanks for posting in the Lucid community - I'm happy to help! Would you please try the export in a Chrome Incognito browsing session? This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions. If this doesn't resolve the issue would you please respond with a screenshot of your diagram as in appears in the Lucidchart editor and another of the exported document with the missing text? 

Thanks for your help and patience!

Thanks for your response. But exporting in a Chrome Incognito browsing session still got empty diagram with the missing text. I attached the Lucidchart editor screenshot and the missing text exported image as your reference

Hi Pramote thanks for those screenshots! I see what you're describing and I'd like to take a closer look. I've created a private support ticket from your post so I can reach out for additional information. Please refer to your email for further communication. Thanks for your help and patience!

Writing to update this thread with the resolution discovered via Pramote's ticket - re-uploading the font file resolved the issue and allowed the document to export normally.