Skip to main content

When I export images using the “Export Selected” feature the bottom and left of the image are cropped a few pixels. 

Happens regardless of what file type I select.

This does not happen all the time but more often than not it does.

My workaround is to add an invisible object to the corner of the any experoted image so that the real image does not get cropped. But this takes too much time and is annoying.  

I wish this were fixed permanently. 

Hi @Keith Everett, thanks for posting in the community and our apologies for the trouble! Do you mind sharing a screenshot of what images or objects you are having trouble exporting and sharing your document pin so we can test this on our end? Thanks for your help and patience! 

Here is what is exported - notice it is missing a few lines of the image on the right and bottom.

Here is screenshot for the same item in Lucidchart - circle.

Here is my temp pin
l2Z2mm3X6jr1

Hi @Keith Everett, thanks for sharing this additional information! After testing this on our end, it appears that the export function is working as intended, but crops very close to the object. If you’d like to provide feedback on this experience or share your ideas on how this could be improved, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the product feedback area of the community. To do this, click “Create a topic” in the top right corner and select “Idea,” which will place your feedback in the product feedback area of the community, where it can be upvoted and the top upvoted ideas are reviewed by our product team. 

To learn more about how feedback works in the community, please review this post: 

We appreciate your help and patience, and our apologies for any inconvenience!