Skip to main content

I have my PostgreSQL database this is the OLTP application. For decision support I want to use a graph database Neo4J. How can I export my existing PDM from Lucidchart to a CSV or to JSON format?

I don't want to use 2 different ER tools. Either is there is a direct integration or the PDM can be extracted in the form of a report in CSV format should be helpful.

Hi Gopi thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community I am happy to help!

You can export your Lucidchart ERD to the DBMS of your choice by following these steps from the ERD article in our Help Center. Alternatively you can also export a CSV of the shape data of any diagram via File > Export > CSV of Shape Data. 

If this is not what you are looking for then it is likely that what you are trying to do is currently not supported in Lucidchart. However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our product feedback space? Ideas discussed here are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.

It is not what I was looking for but I understand that it would be a new functionality. I will create a note and provide you my inputs for the feature request form.

Thanks for adding this to the product feedback space and apologies again for any inconvenience caused!