Skip to main content
Question

Error occurred and not able to download

• 20 August 2024
  • 7 replies

Hi team,

Today I downloaded 2 of my Org Charts in a good way in PDF.

Since this afternoon I try to download the rest, but I keep receiving below error.

I re-started my laptop, always open in Chrome, as well open in the incognito version, but the result stay the same - showing below error.

Hope you can support me. 

Hi @Jeff Lagerweij 

Could you please attempt to download the same two Org Charts that previously worked well, in order to determine if the issue is specific to a particular document or a broader problem?

Can you try Disable WebGL, Go to View > Use WebGL and unselect this option. This can sometimes resolve rendering issues.

Also refer this help article and one of the similar issue posted in the community.

Troubleshooting: Export or print a document – Lucid

An Error occourd not able to download | Community (lucid.co)

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Hi @Humas1985 

Thank you for you support.

I checked the other 2 charts and I can still download them. I have 3 others that get an error with if I try to download. 

I followed the step to Disable WebGL. The outcome is still the same, receiving the error. 

The troubleshooting page did not share a solution or approach if you receive an error. 

The error page from the community asked to share printscreen of the message and java script. See below:

Thank you so much for your support!

Hi @Jeff Lagerweij 

Thank you for your input. I'll explore this further behind the scenes to identify additional effective approaches to resolve this issue.

Best Regards

Hi @Jeff Lagerweij

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue!

Could you try opening your document in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Could you also try connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable)? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility. For help with opening an incognito window, please see this community post.

Let us know if this helps, cheers!

Hi @Zuzia S 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Opened the documents as well in incognito - as that was one of the solutions on the community, but made no difference. I am not on the VPN as that could block as well a download. Regarding to a different network - I dont have a different network - but I could ask my team member Nicolle to try to download one of the document to see what her result will be. 

I keep you posted on that outcome 🙂.

Hi @Zuzia S,

My team member Nicolle tried as well to download those 3 charts, but unfortunately as well the same error that I have. So we have these errors from the office and from the home office.

Hope you can support :-) 

Hi @Jeff Lagerweij

Thanks for following up and for providing that extra information! In this case, can you please send a temporary Support PIN for this document? This will allow me to take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article.

It is for internal use only and doesn't grant public access to your document, so you can safely share it directly in the thread. Cheers!