Skip to main content

Hello, one of our users who has the Lucid chart account is trying to add Add-ins in PowerPoint. After adding the add-ins, he is getting the error message below. 

Hi @clennys 

Please refer to the similar post / error message, can you please follow the direction and see if that is solving things for you.

LucidChart for PowerPoint2016 error message | Community

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Hello Humas,

I noticed that the Lucid chart Add-in is not showing at all under my Add-ins menu, which means it is not installed on PowerPoint. I guess when we tried to install this Add-in, the above error popped up. 

Hi @clennys 

Thank you for providing more context. Can you confirm at which step the error occurs - is it at Step 1 or are you able to proceed to the 'Grant Access' stage?

Regards

Initially, when I tried to add some pages, I came to sign in with the Lucid chart account, so we signed in and gave permission. after that, this error popped up.  Now, when i am trying to add the Add-ins again, sign in page is not showing, may be because it is already signed in, and it is going directly to this error

Thanks for adding more clarify on the situation, am figuring the best way.

Meantime, we also look forward to hearing from other community members and associates, who may have alternative suggestions that could better address your requirements.

Warm Regards

Hi @clennys, thank you for posting in the community and @Humas1985 for helping with some troubleshooting steps! I’d be happy to share some additional steps you can try to help us narrow down the potential cause of the issue.

• Ensure your internet connection is stable.
  • Try connecting to a different network and disconnecting/connecting to VPN (if applicable)
  • Uninstall and reinstall the add-in (please note that if the add-in has been deployed by your admin you will be unable to uninstall).

For more information about our Microsoft Add-ins, I recommend checking out our Microsoft Integration resource from the Lucid Help Center.

Thank you for your help and patience. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.