Skip to main content

I am attempting to change the text attributes-size fonts and text for the "Milestone item" (ie Milestone 1) but to no avail. I am able to adjust the milestone arrow color/size but not the text above it. Please advise. 

Hello there!

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart community! When selecting a milestone arrow in the timeline the text is automatically selected as well but not highlighted. You should be able to edit the text font color and size using this properties bar near the top of the page:

If you use these tools to adjust the font size and color the text should change. If it will still not change when using these tools please let me know!

Hi @chase v

I've tried but to no avail. What I needed to do is to increase the font size for the 'Assignees' (orange arrows). When I double-clicked on them only the popup like the 2nd image appeared which only allowed me to change the font colour only.

Appreciate your kind assistance.

Hi @zairul a

You have posted in the Lucidchart space but from your screenshot it seems that you are using Lucidspark. Can you confirm that you are referring to a Lucidspark board?

If so it is likely the reason why your experience is different than the one described by Chase.

Unfortunately at this time it is not possible to adjust the font size and color on Lucidspark timeline templates. I definitely understand why you would like to have this possibility and have passed the feedback on to our Product Development Team. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Hi @coumba d

Yes you are right. I am using Lucidspark.
I searched for help from the Lucidspark page but somehow got transported to Lucidchart forum without realizing it.

Oh no I was hoping there is a way (apart from the workaround of pasting text boxes on top on those text).

Hi @Coumba D , I wanted to ask if there had been any updates on this feature being added to LucidSpark? Thanks!

Hi @js26

On timelines you can adjust the text on Timeline Cards. However, there is not a feature to edit Assignees and other text on the Timeline feature. 

We’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products. You can add this idea to our Product Feedback section of this community (with the filter Topic Type = Idea) to see if it’s already been submitted. If so, please add any additional details you’d like and upvote the request - this consolidation helps to refine feedback and properly capture the popularity of the request.

If no one has submitted this idea yet, please create one of your own and be sure to include details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience. This will also allow other users with similar requests to discover and upvote it, then add details of their own.

For more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post: