Skip to main content

Is it possible to download the files in Lucidchart as a .CAD document? If not, what would be the best option available if I am printing this document on a 3ft x 5ft paper?

Hi @nlima, thank you for posting in the community! Unfortunately, .CAD file exports are not currently supported in Lucid. The file types we currently support include image files (PDF, PNG, JPEG, SVG), Visio files (VDX/VSDX), and a CSV file of the shape data.

However, we're always looking for ways to improve – if you’d like to see the option to files as .CAD format in Lucid, would you mind sharing your idea with the Lucid Community following the steps detailed in this community post? You can submit ideas via the ‘+Create a topic’ button and selecting ‘Idea’ option. 

In the meantime, you should be able to set a custom page size if you export your document in PDF format. This option is also available if you select to print directly from Lucid. 

For more information about exporting and printing your document, I would recommend checking out the following articles:

I hope this helps. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions!