Solved

Distorted figures when scrolling - Error

• 1 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi Lucid community,

I’ve been encountering this error where all the forms are distorted when zooming in/out. It looks like a bug where the forms/text get multiplied and the whole document is impossible to manage. I’ve added to animations for reference.

I’ve been using Lucid without any issues in the past so I’m not sure why this started happening or how to fix it… appreciate any help!!

My “View” is set to infinite canvas.

icon

Best answer by Kelsey Gaag 2 April 2024, 19:06

View original

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @GermanA

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community? Could you try the following steps to see if they resolve the issue? 

• Could you try opening your document in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause?
  • Could you also try connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable)? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility. For help with opening an incognito window, please see this community post (in English).

If those don’t resolve the problem, can you please send the following information so I can take a closer look?

• A document support pin (For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article).
  • A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

Thanks in advance for your help and patience!

Badge +1

Hi @GermanA

Hi, thanks for checking in!

Unfortunately, I tried those steps but the document keeps getting “chopped” when scrolling. 

The pin is sE81AlpYgYmr 

This is the console:

Thanks for the support!

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @GermanA

Thank you for trying those steps! I’ve converted your post to a support ticket so we can take a closer look at the issue.