Skip to main content

Ive not been able to link data since the new release. I'm attempting to import data from googlesheet to complete an org chart or account map. 

I have been able to do this previously. Pls provide any help you can? 

Hi Clayton thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with linking data. As a first step could you review our Data Linking and Org Chart articles and double-check that everything is correctly set up on your side? I've linked you to the relevant 'import' sections of each article. 

A few other important things to note about data linking: 

• Your data should automatically sync with the linked Google Sheet every 30 seconds but you can also force the sync by clicking the refresh button.

• If the refresh button is not working try re-uploading your data set using the 'Replace Data' option.

• Our data import size limit is 2MB. Let us know if the Google Sheet you're trying to link is that size or larger

• Lucidchart will need permission to access your Google account. If you're importing your data set for the first time you will be asked to authenticate and grant permissions during the import process. 

If those tips don't help would you mind submitting a support ticket using this form so we can take a closer look at the specific document? Please include the document URL the data set you are trying to import and a detailed description and screenshot of the issue. Thanks!

I'm having the same problem.  I have a 'teams' account for LucidChart but when I try and import from a Google Sheets I get the following:

Hello Lisa

Thanks for adding to this thread.

Please note that Data linking is only available to users on Enterprise accounts therefore it is expected that this message pops up on your screen when trying to make use of it as you wrote you are currently on a Team subscription. This is explained in our Data Linking article from the Help Center.

Please let me know if you have questions!