Skip to main content

Not readily seeing anything about creating and saving voting sessions in advanced of a Lucid board meeting. And while they are easy enough to create, I would like to have the ability to create/save them and to have others on the board act as facilitators and thus able to launch a voting session. Appreciate any feedback anyone has.

Hi @BDannemiller

Thank you for your post! Currently there is not a native feature to prepare voting sessions ahead of time. However, as a workaround, you can set up a voting session, start the session in Lucidspark, and then end the voting session. This will save the session in the voting, then you can click the three dot menu and select “Reopen Voting Session.” This will resume the session, with your saved settings, allowing you to prepare in advance for the voting. However, only the creator of the voting session will be able to reopen the session. 

Hi @BDannemiller 

Please review the idea below and let me know if it aligns with your current expectations

Create Vote Sessions Ahead of Time | Community (lucid.co)

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Micah’s offer to put the recommendation from Matthew  into the “Idea” bucket for consideration as a new feature works for me. He/we are looking for the same tool. Thanks!

Hi @BDannemiller

Thank you for your feedback! Please make sure to upvote the idea @Humas1985 provided and add any additional feedback about your use case in the thread. 😊