Skip to main content

Greetings, I have  created a document in Lucid Charts. However I would like to copy that Page into another lucid document. I right click on the page but I do not see an aotion to do so. I only see option to make it a master page or create another document. I basically want to duplicate a page from a document to another. HOw can I do that.

Hey @amorephilip! Thanks for posting in the community! Check out the steps linked in this help article to help you import a page from one Lucidchart document into another. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Hi @Morgan T .Following the steps outlined in the link you propose is there a one to one relationship with the original Lucid document. If you make achane in one does is show on the Copy?

I would like to copy drawings from one team to another but have a any changes appear on both

Thank You

Moto

Hi @Motdop - thanks for your question! Unfortunately that ability is not currently available in Lucid. If you make a change in the copy, the change will not appear in the original. Would you mind posting your idea in the Ideas section of the community? These ideas will be shared with our Product Development team for consideration. Thanks again for your question and idea.

Morgan, Thanks for the answer