Skip to main content
Solved

Comments Bug

• 29 July 2024
  • 5 replies

The comment icon is appearing  in our flows but there is no comment attached and I can’t click on the comment. It seems like a glitch from when we’ve previously moved the comments or something.

Hi @whochman, thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! It looks like other users are experiencing a similar issue here: 

Can you please send a temporary Support PIN for your document? This will allow me to take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article. I appreciate your help and patience!

vpGj0NwEYuyS

@whochman, thank you for sending that PIN! I believe you have identified a bug, and I have reported this to our development team. I apologize for any disruption this may cause, and I will update this thread with any new information about a fix. Please follow along on this thread for updates, and post any additional questions or concerns below.

Thanks. I’m still waiting to hear back as this is still an issue.

Hi @whochman, thanks for following up! It sounds like the issue you experienced should now be resolve, are you still experiencing this issue?