Skip to main content

I’ve started to hit the 1TB Data cap, digging into this I realise that when you delete documents it doesnt delete the images used in that document from the Image manager.

Now I have 6 years worth of images to go through, but there is no indication of how they’re ordered in the image manager.

We could do with an option to delete images from image manager when deleting the document containing that image or an option within image manager where you can delete all images that arent in use in any document.

If there is any option currently available that I’m missing to make this “clear out” a bit easier I’d appreciate hearing about it

Thanks for your post! Unfortunately, it’s currently not possible to sort the images in the image manager, but we’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products. Please first search the Product Feedback section of this community (with the filter Topic Type = Idea) to see if any of your ideas have already been submitted. If so, please add any additional details you’d like and upvote the request - this consolidation helps to refine feedback and properly capture the popularity of the request.

If no one has submitted your ideas yet, please create one of your own for each idea you have, and be sure to include details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience. This will also allow other users with similar requests to discover and upvote it, then add details of their own.

Finally, for more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post:

https://community.lucid.co/welcome-to-the-lucid-community-15/feedback-and-feature-requests-5439

As a workaround, open the image manager and can select “In This Document” to then delete all images in the document to free up storage before deleting the document. 

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the response, I have now created a topic in the product feedback section, hopefully it comes to a future implementation.

For future documents yes the workaround could work, however as I was unaware that the image manager even existed I have deleted many many historical documents already and cleared them from the trash, So I now have to painstakingly go through each of the 1000+ images 1 by 1 to figure out if they’re ones in current documents