Skip to main content

Hey Lucid users -- if you are experiencing issues with the ChatGPT Plugin there are a few things you can check:

• When working with the Lucid ChatGPT Plugin is that it is only available to premium GPT-4 users.

• Could you try generating a new diagram in a different browser as well as in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause?

• Could you also try connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable)? Sometimes performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility.

If those steps don’t resolve the problem give us a heads up with the following information:

• A screenshot of the issue.

• A screenshot of what you see in the dropdown when you click "Used Lucid" after having generated your diagram.

• The URL that the "Edit the flowchart" link points to.

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

Just a quick question btw this was a great post I realized that I have a paid version of lucid as well as chat gpt and I didn't realize i was not using the plug in correctly .... It is working well  thanks for all the calrity on this post ! 

Hi @suleiry m thanks for commenting! Glad to hear that the plug in is working correctly for you feel free to let us know if you have any questions and we'll be happy to help. Cheers!

Hi Vince, 

We have a video around the ChatGPT plugin for Plus users of ChatGPT. It’s really fun. There are not any plans for Bard AI yet.

You can see below the demo. 

https://play.goconsensus.com/u0d10dbd7?autoplay

Thank you!

@Vince B If an integration with Bard AI is something that you’d like to see, we’d love to hear more about your use case and how you’d use it Product Feedback!