Skip to main content

I am working with a timeline in Lucid spark and cannot figure out how to change the status names. Is there a way to change the status names from “To-do,” “Done,” and “In Progress” to something custom? 

I am using the implementation plan template from Lucid Spark, and want to edit the names of the “swim lanes” on the left of the timeline. I cannot figure out how to change these or even recreate this template. What are my options?

Hey @EMS -- thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! Unfortunately, this is not a feature that we currently support, however, I love this idea. Would you mind posting this in the Product Feedback section? This is the best way to get your ideas in front of our devs. 

Thanks for the suggestion, @EMS!

Yeah this is something that is very much needed.  I’m frustrated that I can’t change these.

Hi @Ultimatum, thanks for your input and apologies for the frustration. Please upvote this idea in our Product Feedback section:

and add any additional details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience!