Skip to main content

I have created a chart with linked data to a Google Sheet.  I now need the source file for the chart to be in Excel instead of Google Sheets.  Is there a way to easily migrate the data from Google Sheets to Excel and maintain the links?  Or do I have to start over completely from scratch using Excel?

Hi Craig

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart community! You will need to re-link your data once in Excel but there is an easy way to export your Google Sheets data as an Excel file. Once your data is exported into an Excel file you should be able to link this Excel data to Lucidchart easily! For help linking Excel data to Lucidchart please take a look at this article in the Lucidchart Help Center. If you have any questions please let me know!

Hi Craig! I know this is an old thread but I wanted to let you know that we are actively developing an Excel integration with Lucidchart. This feature will allow you to import spreadsheets from Office 365 business accounts, and have 2-way syncing between Lucid and your Excel spreadsheet. 

If you (or anyone reading this) is interested, shoot me a DM. I can get you onboarded to our Excel beta.  We’re actively looking for testers that can provide feedback and feature requests for this new capability.