Skip to main content

Basically I'm trying to export a MIRO board via the Vector PDF but I think the miro board is too content heavy - so I've tried just sectioning off the original MIRO board into 4 parts (lucid documents) - I just want to know if there is a way I can merge or combine the 4 different Lucid Documents - into one? I can see an option to insert a lucidchart document but no option to insert another lucidspark document

Hi @take n just updating this thread as I was able to confirm with our developers that it's possible to insert Lucidspark boards into another Lucidspark board via the 'Lucidchart Document' menu option shown in your screenshot. I have removed my previous response as well to avoid any confusion!

You should be able to click this option and select a Lucidspark board to import. I have also attached a GIF demonstrating this. Could you please give this a try? Let me know if you run into any issues when trying this. 

Feel free to comment in this thread if you have any additional questions or create another post if there is another topic you'd like to discuss - cheers!