Skip to main content

My concept map pulls up a blank document whenever I click on it to open it. I don't have a trash tab under 'documents' to try to recover the chart as I was thinking it might have been deleted. But if it was deleted shouldn't it be removed from my dash?

Hi Ella!  Thanks for posting and I'm sorry for the trouble with your document. 

Are you on a Free Lucid account? The ability to restore deleted documents from Trash is only available to Individual Team and Enterprise level accounts. If you are not able to see the Trash folder this could be why.

Here are a few more things you can check to find the missing work:

• If you have access to the feature you can check the revision history to see if the changes are there. Please see this article for information on how to restore from a previous version.

• The concept map may still be there on a different page tab. Can you double-check that you are on the correct page tab in the document?

• It is also worth noting that saving issues are often related to an unstable internet connection. You may want to look at your internet connection to confirm that this is not a factor.

If these tips don't help would you mind submitting a Support ticket using this form so we can take a closer look? Please provide as much of the following information as you can:

• The document URL containing the missing work so we can take a look.

• The time (and time zone) you opened your document to begin editing.

• The time you finished editing and closed the document.

• Which edits were not saved.

• A detailed account of the time frame when you noticed your edits were not saved.

This information will help us investigate further. Once again sorry for the trouble and thanks for your help!