Skip to main content

Hi all,

I’m laying out a floorplan in Lucid chart, and I want to illustrate the positioning and opening of doors accurately. However, Lucid does not allow doors to be flipped or rotated. Please fix. Thanks!

Hi @cjleahy 

Lucidchart's standard floorplan shapes library does not currently offer a built-in feature to flip or rotate door shapes directly

Refer the below article / post to learn more

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Hi @cjleahy

Thank you for the post! To add to @Humas1985 comments, you can flip which way a door opens by selecting the box in the middle of the door shapes, however you can not flip it left to right, instead I would recommend replacing the door shape that best fits. 

If you would like to see this feature in Lucidchart,  you can post this as an idea in our Product Feedback section. 

Please first search the Product Feedback section of this community (with the filter Topic Type = Idea) to see if it’s already been submitted. If so, please add any additional details you’d like and upvote the request - this consolidation helps to refine feedback and properly capture the popularity of the request.

If no one has submitted this idea yet, please create one of your own and be sure to include details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience. This will also allow other users with similar requests to discover and upvote it, then add details of their own.

I see! Thanks folks!