Skip to main content

Hello I'm sorry I'm new and am not sure where to ask for help. 

I'm setting up a website that explains layouts for factories. Before I jump into the subscription plan I was hoping to trial the software but wasn't sure if I'm allowed to share these "read only" layouts online or whether these files are limited to being shared within a business. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Hi

Thanks for posting on the community! 

It sounds like you would benefit from signing up for a free week-long trial! With your Lucidchart trial you will be able to share and utilize any features or templates that are available at the account level that you are testing out. This means that within the seven day period you will have access to edit and share all premium templates with the Individual Team or Enterprise account levels (depending upon the trial you choose).

To see what is available to each account level take a look at this article on account types.

You can learn how to embed your diagram on a website in the Publish Your Document Help Center article.

If you have any further questions or run into any problems please submit this Customer Support form and we will be happy to help.