Skip to main content

From what I understand the offline setting buffers my chart so I can continue to work offline. My concern is about the reliability of the feature and how Lucidchart manages version conflicts if other users are making changes while I am working offline. Do you have any insights and experience in using this feature?

Hi @thierry h thanks for posting in the community! For more information on Offline Mode I recommend taking a look at the How Offline Mode Works and FAQ sections of this Enable Offline Editing in Lucidchart article from the Help Center. 

Here are also a couple of specific things to look at when working with offline mode:

• Offline mode is currently only supported on Chrome and Firefox. It is compatible with Mac Windows Linux and IOS.

• Not all features are available offline. The following features are not available in offline mode: revision history sharing or collaborating on your document publishing/embedding your document importing or exporting your diagrams creating custom shape libraries or accessing images.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions about this feature. I hope this helps!