Skip to main content

I am on trial version on Lucidchart. Is there a way I can try out importing data from BambooHR on trial? That was our main use case. 

Hi @nivi 

The BambooHR integration is a premium feature and seems only available on paid Lucidchart plans.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Thanks ! I was able to get that integration. Does it allow only the listed fields from Bamboo? Not sure if there is an option to add more fields that are present in BambooHR. Thanks!

Hi @nivi , 

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! By default, Lucidchart only displays the employee name and role on the org chart's shapes, but you can add or remove fields at any time. For instructions on how to import from BambooHR, please follow these instructions: 

1. Click Import Data from the Shape menu.
  2. Select Org Chart from the list.
  3. Click Import your Data.
  4. Select BambooHR as the data source.
    where-to-select-bamboohr-as-the-data-source-for-an-org-chart-import.png
  5. Log in to BambooHR.
  6. Select the data you would like to import (you will only be able to import data you have permission to use).
    how-to-select-the-data-you-want-to-import-into-a-lucidchart-org-chart-from-an-employee-table-in-bamboohr.png
  7. Click Import Data.
  8. In the window that appears, follow the prompts to finish setting up the org chart.
  9. Click Finish.

​​The org chart will appear on its own page(s) in the document. Please let me know if you have any additional questions!