Skip to main content

I'm trying to import existing work items into a Lucidspark--these work items use a custom work item type for us to track Retrospective Action items. It doesn't seem that the query for work items returns anything that isn't a built-in work item type. Can you confirm this is the case or if there's something I might be doing incorrectly?

As a side note it would be great if the search tool on the import work item component allowed for searching by ID. 

Hi Matthew

Thank you for contributing to the Lucid Community! Unfortunately what you are trying to do is not currently supported in Lucidspark. However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidspark and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding both of your ideas to ourProduct Feedback space? Ideas shared here are passed on to the product development team for their consideration. 

As a growing company we take our feature requests very seriously. We are continuously looking for how we can make our product more useful and effective for our users and we pass that information directly to our product development team.

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.

Hi @Matthew D102! Abby here from Lucid. Jumping in here because I think you, and others who might come across this topic in the future, might be interested in Lucid’s Agile Trusted User Group. This group is made up of passionate, experienced users who regularly use agile methodologies in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team and share insights about your workflows, pain points, and needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s agile tools. 🎉 You can learn more and apply here. Thanks!